Success Story II:
Change Management project for IT support.
Following a global SAP rollout, the client’s IT support is no longer able to cope with the service requests. Until then, the helpdesk and IT support was operated by project team members.
Course of action
- Analysis of the current support services as well as future requirements
- Design of ITIL processes for the IT support, appointment of process owners,
definition of 1st – 3rd level support
- Recording of ticketing tool requirements, tool selection and implementation support
- Outsourcing of hardware and network support, compilation of a questionnaire for the helpdesk, drawing up of job specifications for recruiting
- Training of helpdesk personnel and rollout of the support processes
Business value delivered
Reorganization of the entire IT support group with regards to the general setup, processing and the setup of the helpdesk in order to be well prepared for supporting future needs