Success Story V:
SAP project lead for the implementation of the new, flexible and service-focused “Managed Services” marketing model in a telecommunications company.
Integration of a new process in an already existing and extensively customized system landscape consisting of an SAP R/3 system and external, individually programmed sales and service solutions. Diverse national and international service systems must be provided with contract, SLA and customer data. External carriers are to be connected in order to enable automatic invoicing of telecommunications data.
Course of action
- SAP project lead (modules SD, MM, CS, FI and CO)
- Recording of requirements and modelling of target processes together with the client,
design of the SAP functions
- Adjustment of the process to the sales and service systems as well as to accounting.
- Consideration of the ITIL standard as well as SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act) requirements
- Test management and conducting user tests
- Go-Live of the process and subsequent support
Business value delivered
Increase in customer satisfaction, both on user and end customer level, due to the newly created possibility of marketing customer individual, flexible contract models.